also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, August 31, 2023

is experience over-rated?


found anonymous as a time-date,

on the backside of a coin.

saw numbers, one through twelve,

playing dodgeball with the second hand.

found a tree that gave the middle finger

to highway traffic, eastbound.

makes one wonder what bland is all about.

I would have asked for a holi-hour

rather than the presumed twenty-four.

if I had a cat's tongue

that could explain my introversive need.

found an amazing elaborate dumpster

that someone else calls their home.

I made up a formula, 

based on distance and silence,

now I hear everything unsaid.

I have a sense of self-intimacy that serves me.

do you want to put your two cents in,

where it use to be a millionaire's club to start with?

I keep a tire pressure-gage in my vest pocket,

just to humorously remind me how inflated the self is.

I have a short attention span for wandering

too easily, identification starts to distract me.

I wish all paradoxes were blooming flowers

so that I could be mindful just based on smell.

many times I've told myself, 

experience is over-rated . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment