also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, January 26, 2019

if I have to be separate 1/26/19


if I have to be separate from you
I want where you hurt most 
to fester in smiles
I want where you bleed 
the map of the world
I want what you swallow 
your gains and digest your losses
give me the ribbon 
made from all your mistakes
let’s make a dancehall 
out of all your negative traits
I want to breath the helium 
from all of your lightheartedness
show me the axe of you 
that chopped down all of your charm
I want to see 
where the homeless grit of you lives
give me a list of the reasons 
you were born, this time!
let’s make a deal 
where you get none of the cards 
but win
can we make all of your sensibilities 
into seasons of the year?
let’s tweeze all your sensitivities 
into mocking-yourself for fun
can you have anecdotal amnesia 
and be here now?
look at where a freight train of love 
has dismembered you
you have no reasons to justify 
the radiance of your being
so carry on 
as if now is all that matters . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment