also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, January 16, 2019

called out 1/16/19


happening takes my breath away
shape attempts to comfort me
its curvature is tonging me 
with touch that has no surface 
I am as if to swim
I have gliding as my speech 
to let out my wings into the sky of you
simmer has a yearning as its burner as my source
my melting is a form of honesty without mind
evocative makes flash floods into my passings
undulating is the tongue-action of my existence
memories are storming the self of me as blossoms
impulse is searching for words to flag-fly
but I am only the composition of lyrics 
that death will speak of thereafter
who gets called out into spoken
only has the life of now 
as its livingness . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment