also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, August 29, 2017

know that but have needs 8/29/17

know that;
origins are ever revealing for the reveling
judgments have no valid life as posers.
visionary is my art-form, ever unfolding.
am a poker player with exceptional mirrors,
don’t care for the cards
but I attend to how they were held,
reflected back into the faces of others.
will take the pulse of another at thirty paces
through their enunciations,
have binoculars attuned to their say.
know that ordering from the menu of life
only provides more questions.
my mind has hammers, chisels, saws,
knives, clamps, glues and lacquers.
my heart has visioning, deep breathing,
evocative touch, primal as liquids that matter,
and empathic embraces that cannot be mentally justify.
simplicity is my mindful notion of a feeling state.
chaos comforts me with authenticity.
and know that which draws me, essentially drives me.

and as for needs:
need to be in love
with the Rosetta stone of others.
to be brought into frame, where focus drives me.
to have love to writhe the truth out of me.   
to use my mind as handrails for emotional challenges.  
to wish for my sexuality to be free spirited.
need for sensuality to be truth telling.
forever in need of primal,
unfolding yet undisclosed.
to wish for soma to be forthcoming.
for presence and conveyance to meet at my heart
and the need to not have left anything untouched . . .  






No comments:

Post a Comment