also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, January 28, 2015

If I hold what I think 1/28/15


If I hold what I think . . .
that does not embrace me.
If what I think, at that moment,
opens the floodgates within me,
then think has served me well.
My think should serve to embody me
from where I have had no knowledge before,
but when this occurs,
the light-up of my being
is everything I have ever wanted from think.
Even and foremost as a child,
this is what I wanted think to do.
So how, over time, think did began to serve
a different master within me.
I am ashamed to be in its likeness at times.
It has come to favor version over vision.
And I, as a child, wanted flight not story.
Think has become a prosthesis of mine.
No one seems to objectify me for it,
for they are themselves, much the same.
Are we all on a cruise so massive
that railings and shorelines don’t really exist?
I think I wanted the understanding of matrix
to mean maturity of think
not just meaning of itself.
Think that lights me up is from fire within me.
Why am I then so conscientious molten as life?
Who is it of me who steals from my think
to makeup this fabric that I then live into?
I don’t want a costume or a jumpsuit
or proper apparel for occasions of further submission.
I want to sleep in the garden and grow with the plants.
I want the choir from soil to compel me into life
like plants do for themselves.
Maybe I should be sorry to say,
but I want contentless thinking
to lead me to joyless joy.
I don’t always want think wrapped in meaning.
I want think before security of knowing is the rapture.
I want the think that is the risk of every breath anew.
I want the think that formulates me, not me it.
The drawnness lives in me and I am suspect
that it fights with think to give me a life.
Drawnness existed in me before I had words.
I feel like I am a life of post-its
and then more as replacements.
The psychology of me is only in traits.
I want the isness through me and conscious.
If I hold what I truly think . . .
that does essentially embrace me . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment