also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Curiosity 10/21/14


Curiosity buzzes up, like a new floor to my consciousness was added right up front forward, above my head. An impulse takes my attention up into a fist as I knock on that upstairs door. This is happening so fast, I have to assemble a commitment face as the door opens. I went with the expression of naiveté followed up quickly by a full face of surprise. There, in front of me, is a holding pattern that I then believe, has turned to face me but is not interested enough to acknowledge my attentiveness in its self-absorbed passing. I am somewhat rendered to an eavesdrop status and therefore striped from an imminence of questions to ask or a retentive mind bolster of expectations waiting for explanations forthcoming. I am on my own with that which continues to pretend to be a fury of presence yet inanimate to my level of needs. What is this thing of curiosity made of? Is it a gene pool aspect? For now, it is like an attention rash that cannot be scratched! It is an allergy of wonderment, a reaction to, maybe the pollen of the unknown! I don’t want to live in the world of suspects. I don’t want to be cast as snoop or pry. I want the land of enrichment to surprise me, to French kiss my mind, to magnify and multiply what I am coming to know of myself as home. My inquisitiveness was never meant to be a posture of confirming inquisition! . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment