also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 19, 2013

all of the oneness * 10/19/13


I am all of the oneness of nothing manifest
into a multifaceted particular of something.
In this personage articulation,
I profess a unique harmonic,
somehow muffled or distorted,
but source fully solid.
My life seems like tinkering with this,
the apparent riddle, 
to get that sound out clearly 
and consciously pronounced.
This is not the easiest
or most efficient environment as it appears,
for that to happen instantaneously or ongoing. 
I struggle with staying inwardly connected, 
finding a conducive environment
to attempt at clarification,
feature doubts and distractions, as well as
finding others who can harmonize
and chorus us more fully to advance
with clarity in the heart.
All of oneness, I said it.
But I don’t want understanding
to be my false proxy for being . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment