also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, June 8, 2012

Issues become pearls * 6/8/12

How issues become flying pearls

issues:

There is wet lumpy cotton in my gut,

baggage that grows heavier

like appendage familiar, over time.

I find an emotional self within,

bound and gagged,

spent for lost,

in a vacant lot of no interest.

Some sort of crucifixion

as a delicacy remains.

It is smoke-cured with guilt

and laden with thick avoidance.

There is a sauce of self-disdains

tempting me with delight.

I am grinding my teeth

and my gums, as drivers,

are into it.

I am salivating opinions

mixed with bleeding accusations.

Spit or swallow are my self-defense.

I am a bulletin board brain

of third person messages.

My belly is a front-page format

as I am inwardly reciting these posts

from a tower of self-awareness

chastised with impersonalized agony.

There is a seamless fog

of time rolling in

over every issue in my story.

I am a secret garden alertness

of eavesdrops snuggled in.

I read from and keenly observe,

as a self-dialogue of silence

clearly pronounces

what will, in the end,

heal me in flight.

I am churning all this up

with attention as down strokes,

because yearning for the source

has given me wings

through a sky-fill of issues

that allow me to ascend.

No comments:

Post a Comment