also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Content

Content is but a mind game.

It features covetous names.

For everything is accountable.

There are invisible boundaries.

There are imaginary groupings.

Since by this overlapping means,

the difference maker is preference,

what you claim as related.

Scale up or scale down;

an atom, a pinhead, a seed,

the space of a room, a stadium,

a town, a continent, a planet.

We have agreement

to these sorts of things.

All of this exists

independently of our names

and our claims.

Mass had not applied for these jobs.

Human perspective is a convention

by us, as to agree to agree.

I am humbled by our fact

that there are more stellar bodies

in the universe

than grains of sand

on all of the beaches

and deserts on earth combined.

This content is a fragile method.

My attention is a form

of field empathy.

I live by a false sense of wholeness.

What I righteously call content

applauds the myopia

of my ignorance

by feigning inclusion

as far as my mind can perceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment