also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, May 20, 2024

you have said all of this


oh to be of the mystery, 

before it comes to exist.

find for me an epic

that is without a comparative crutch.

find me the healer of self within,

who works through its magic,

before its time of demonstration has come.

I have a need for a switchblade of deference,

before its metal is cast.

I search for a minute-hand 

that celestially sings,

while it does its rounds.

at times,

just find me a whatever, 

before its loss is personally confounding.

get me a holiday of relaxation,

before it is thought to be named.

give me a course of action,

before its deliverance is issue-bound.

yes, I want what I want,

before indignant time offers it to me a means.

I have a need to anesthetize events,

before their overwhelming readiness to occur.

oh, to have an interest,

before intention and attention align. 

I want where time is spellbound,

before it becomes the word on the street.

to be secretly hidden away in a cloudburst,

before gravity prevails.

to be riding all the reasons for disgust, 

before the kickstands are down.

to have a spider's eye for symmetry,

but just done in breeze-work alone.

to be able to mix media

with just the touch of one-pointedness. 

to have all drama displaced,

before contentions are assigned.

to be of worldly intent,

before kindhearted has cause.

and to ultimately find

where loving has no reasons

and answers offer no resolve.

so give me your best shot,

without me ever asking.

be the wizardry of timing,

before sequencing becomes the curse.

and know the all 

of what I have been asking,

as if you have said all of this, 

quite privately to yourself, 

first . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment