also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, May 25, 2024

when see leads to feel


one day, 

wind-blown leaf, 

across hard-ass concrete, delighting.

somehow a visual, 

of a hand across a keyboard.

with a melody, 

the wind couldn't hear.

yet concrete listening intensely.

why I have eyes inside my head,

didn't lead me to sing along.

startled, 

as the inner joy of symbology at work.

the days, with mind-crossing visual images.

maybe a secret code,

that I should learn to immediately translate.

maybe it is an intuitive format, 

for the telling.

I kind of go for a sense of presence,

when things like this, as images, happen,

as if I can get to an alternate brain usage.

it's either name that tune

or identify the key phrasing

in this particular case.

I just felt amused,

at the oddity, 

of the leaf and concrete,

of fallen and permanent providing,

as if the wind was the story animator, 

where two extremes of time-honoreds,

are visually amusing, 

as if distracted.

an old hand on an aged piano stance,

with the wind humming itself along.

I did have a reality text ongoing,

but now lost to the flash

and its subsequent amusement.

mindful at work

doesn't really care about topic,

just featurings,

and then, 

immediate response.

this is way better than billboards passing

on the freeway of the mind.

there is so much emotional amusement,

as if unexpectedly fulfilling, 

as if it is unexpected views that bring

my inner richness alive . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment