also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, November 15, 2017

spirit of one 11/15/17

you are too intense for me to love
I break up, in these thoughts approaching
‘embrace’ animates me into pieces
I have no sense of my life, storied forward
this moment is breathlessly enlivened
it is the purity of death into soul
as if rising from the ashes
into a flawlessness as existence
I have nothing to give you
all I am, passes through me into grace
not any feel from me, is, as if my own
I do not have anything separate to share with you
your every step in petaled through me
I sigh lungfuls, exhaled, as life into you
you are my future, unborn to fulfill
as if my every last breath into you is that destiny
I give you the death of my experience
to live in the light from your being
I have no matter that is not humbled
if love is this as narrative
no words can capture and come to say
my thoughts reach for an end through you
it is too intense to be as separate
meld is the maker of my now
you may have feelings come your way
but I am to be the stream from now,
as spirit of one,
trembling ever so slightly
in the running through, of you . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment