also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Oneness, the search 10/7/15

Lay me down in the traffic lanes of exchanged fluids
where drama is its own soup kitchen of perpetual style.
Find me festering away, pandering in a life of futility.
I want to find myself in more than a patina of feelings.
My method of participation is to extract involvement,
yet wanting to avoid being an endless pincushion of pain.
I want to die from joy-overload and then roll the credits
but I am an embodiment of tacit self-disapproval.
I would want to claim genetic default as my cause.
I need a spiritual bypass as my final end game strategy.
Sadly, I am inviting your touch ‘to scoff at your naivety’
is the work of my retentive mind in dismay.
I know that we are prototyped stardust on a journey
but I somehow avoid that truth in a myopic deft way.
I want to power up from the broken parts of myself.
I want to be root-bound yet root-bound set free.
I am only vibrational intelligence journeys away.
Groupthink is a death trap for anyone’s honest efforts.
It is a virus of the mind by solidified opinions remarked.
Give me emotions and genetics at work as my means,
some quantum entanglement as a fitting source weave.
Vibrant frequencies as a symphony of need-be
and all of the universe is right here, right now
as the flashpoint is a synesthesia of soul surfacing.
We are all milestones through each other unendingly,
to be swept up in the awe of transcendent integration.
No more canned reality as indigenous and forthright.
If understanding need be then know that I love through you
as we all are through each other in this multi-verse weave.
My face to yours, my eyes into your eyes.
The ocean of oneness arrives, no swimming, all flow . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment