also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, June 30, 2015

One Pass - Swift Blade part 1 of 3 6/30/15

Life without even ripples of motives.

An imagined feeling of castration
and not knowing a sense of cause. 
My tongue cut lifelessly stray from its masterful brain.
My eyes opening to a skeletal me.
Facing a mirror, preoccupied,
looking for the familiarity of scars.
Am I to “Rip up this reality text.”?
Ripping at it to find the edge of this sanity frame.
I am tearing at it buoyant in an ocean without feelings.
I swim after meanings that are drifting away.
Beside myself, this smells like a dream
where I am standing in line,
facing where I’m being pushed by my urge to live.
There are these invisible hands, clamp together,
surrounding my brain, pushing the life out of me.
I feel touched but I am fearing the unexpected
from the acid of my unknown desires.
Absentmindedly, I look below my vision to discover,
I too am this thing that is rubbing at me.
So don’t look at me with alarm.
Use what you see to help me.
Help me, at least hum along with the fury of my voice.
Clap your hands with my hands.
Nod with me when I nod.
Please, don’t show me
with those reflecting eyes of yours
what I see out of mine.
For I see a stampede of deaths passing by me,
that I can only break frame by blinking.
No one of these deaths is quick enough in the viewing
to save me from my long journey
as driftwood in this ocean of sorrow.
Yet, all of a sudden, no history, no story, no sight
as if totally broken down.
And from here, I want to avoid your eyes,
the staring back, my deformity presenting,
and having no answers that offer any animation.
There is no composure to calm your looking at me
so that I can look back at you and feel reaffirmed.
You are catching me without motives
yet emotions keep finding a way out my mouth at you,
and I cannot stop this gasping then repulsion.
Some awkward consciousness has skewered
my personality, still dripping over this unceasing fire
running along under me
with some godforsaken hot breath grabbing at me,
down my throat, ripping at my stomach
numb with glum.

No comments:

Post a Comment