also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mind In The Red Wagon 3/17/15

The mind is in the red wagon.
I'm supposed to bring him along.
So what, he's my little brother.
He whines and he's no fun.
He takes over at every chance.
My parents are totally buffaloed.
They think he's the world.
He's the pits to me.
I can't wait till I'm small enough
then I'm out of here.
I want to grow up to be a cartoon character.
I want to be a chemist assigned to making tears.
I'd make hippo-tears and blimp-o-tears and dino-tears.
That way, if anyone were unhappy, they'd cry.
Their tears could never be ignored
and my dumb little mind would stop,
cause he'd be up a river without a paddle
all daylong and I'd be free.
Free to marry you, whenever we felt like it
cause we can make no sense, anytime . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment