also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 6, 2014

bam * 9/6/14


Sometimes,
I forget the eavesdrop of the world.
They send an angry person
to the door of their faces.
They make a fist
with the tone of their voices.
They manhandle me
with the roughness of their words,
and bam!
A trapdoor plank, made of their hands
is lifting me up, holding me as if levitating,
I am lying horizontal surrounded by
the pool brim of their transfixed faces.
It is an exercise in trust,
I so, assumed.
And then, it all collapsed
sending their hands free to clap
as I am sent falling.
Their faces fading away,
and bam!
Whatever world of ideals
I had perceptively inflated
has given way.
Whatever I had imagined to be true,
to be the share of hearts,
our imposing light, has vanished
and then bam!
Followed by, and then, boom!
And I am born again,
ignited from within.
There is a new moment,
reaching with trust,
and I am free falling up
and others will come
to the delight of the rescue.
Yet you and I know,
every moment is the same,
as long as time is honored,
and bam, we are all one . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment