also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, February 17, 2012

vast yet within * 2/17/12

I awaken each second

to recognition's hot breath

of particulars,

to the ever whisper within,

accompanying the image coming

into my inner view.

It’s the work of my internal kibitzers,

extracting a linear movie account.

It is embellished with cross weaves

of nuance connections

and emotional fill

as if it were all

from a cash-fold currency of stories

constantly being read to me

by an oh so familiar elder

sitting within.

I can almost be

a fully intent listener

as if it were all consuming.

It can be so full with display

and reasoning and connections,

so precise

as if to complete my perception.

It can seem to be fully flooding,

pouring down

all the tall sensory spires,

metaphorically playing before

me as a wide-eyed child ingesting.

Who of me looks up

from these passages

to inhale and imbibe

these droplets of permission,

to live down the fear,

to go on

knowing and not knowing,

to feel for my inner movement,

and by that very action,

find a great deep cavernous hologram

embracing this onslaught’s account?

This who of me

is vast yet still within.

It humbles my senses with echo.

I am momentarily

and dimensionally slain

in the demand to decipher.

I am learning to give away all,

to have nothing,

to have no tools, no skills,

no positions of strength,

to have no axis that polarizes me,

to be all points,

all opposites bowing,

to see all contradictions kissing up.

I leave evidence

as if to distract me.

I make sense as if to delay.

I love as if intentions merit.

I let go as if to release from effort.

I laugh as if to counter

inconclusiveness’s firm stand.

All these tenets possess the same.

I am tongue-less with the weave

of all these as particulars.

I am weakness bowing

in the light of these claims.

Entry is a constant prayer

without praying.

Being is a constant prayer

without knowing.

Feeling is a constant prayer

without reason.

Presence is a constant oneness

without experience

as this light . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment